Y2K Citizen's Action Guide
Preparing yourself, your family, and your neighborhood, for the year 2000 computer problem and beyond
As we prepare for Y2K,something surprising and quite wonderful is going to happen. We're going to get to know our neighbors.
--Eric Utne, founder, Utne Reader
Y2K Citizen's Action Guide is made possible through the support of many individual and foundation donors, and Utne Reader Books.
• Ordering Information
• Cartoon by John McPherson
• Foreword by Charles Halpern
• Introduction by Eric Utne
• Turning To One Another by Margaret Wheatley and Myron Kellner-Rogers
• The Y2K Neighborhood by Larry Shook
• What Public Citizens Can Do about the Y2K Crisis by Charles Halpern and Paul Friedman
• Questions for Public Officials by Tom Atlee, Gordon Davidson and Margo King