Many gardeners fashion cold frames from whatever materials they can find. Others rely on old standby covers, such as hot caps. Regardless of the type, row covers help protect plants from frost, wind, pests, rain and snow.
This e-handbook advises you on the different types of row covers, how to make them and how to use them. Chapters include:
- Extending Your Garden Season
- The Ins and Outs of Floating Row Covers
- Plastic Tunnels and Mulches
- Planning Your Garden Protection
- Installing Mulches, Tunnels and Row Covers
- Timing, Pollination and Optimum Temperatures
- Storing Protective Covers
- Frost Dates
Proper protection will result in hardy, healthy plants. 36 pages.
INSTANT DELIVERY ITEM: When you order this e-book* we will provide you with a link for the e-book on the confirmation page. Simply click on the link and save the file to your computer — no more waiting for delivery or paying expensive shipping and handling fees.
Mother Earth News Wiser Living E-Handbooks are packed with practical information, innovative ideas and creative projects right at your fingertips. By supporting digital products like this one you are helping save millions of trees a year. Order your downloadable PDF and start reading today!